Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Can't see the forest for the trees...

So I have a beef and I don't mean the delicious kind.  But ever since I have gained weight, my laptop has been sending me these pop up advertisements for clothes but all the models are fat.  What the hell.  When did this happen....  Why can't I get those skinny bitch model pictures that we all complain about is wrong with our society.  I feel like I have been targeted as a fat ass; the images pop up with my body type and I'm like what the hell, am I not good enough for the skinny model pictures.  I actually looked over my shoulder to make sure I wasn't getting punked. 


I have been watching a lot of Naked and Afraid lately, the TV show where "Each week, a new pair of complete and total strangers - one man and one woman - will find themselves stranded and exposed to some of the world's most extreme weather environments. Each duo will be left high and dry with No food, No water...and No clothes. They must survive on their own for a full 21 days."  And the crazy thing is they are left in extreme places, such as Cambodia, Brazil the Amazon!  At the end of the show they usually lose 15 to 25 pounds!  OMG, exactly what I need to lose.  So I have been trying to convince my family to allow me to live for 21 days, with no clothes and whenever I am hungry,  go into the backyard and kill something to eat; possibly a cricket or a frog.  Then BAM my ideal weight; albeit some angry neighbors and a little less wildlife.


Winning Mega Millions numbers: 8 35 61 68 75 and 15
My Mega Millions numbers 10 12 31 38 54 and 08 (zero dollars)

No comments:

Post a Comment